Stages of SAPPHIRE FUE Hair Transplantation Procedure
1. Conducting a detailed hair analysis
2. Determining and marking the recipient area and the hairline
3. Identifying and marking the donor area for graft extraction
4. Shaving the recipient and donor areas
5. Administering local anesthesia
6. Extracting individual hair follicles using punches
7. Providing a break for the person to have a meal
8. Creating microchannels in the recipient area in the natural direction of hair growth for the harvested hair follicles
9. Implanting the extracted follicles into the opened microchannels
10. Applying a dressing to the donor area.
These information reflect the general process. However, the process can be different for each patient, and the stages can vary depending on the doctor’s evaluation and the patient’s needs.
We Do The Best Hair Transplantation