Stages of SAPPHIRE FUE Hair Transplantation Procedure
1. Conducting a detailed hair analysis
2. Determining and marking the recipient area and the hairline
3. Identifying and marking the donor area for graft extraction
4. Shaving the recipient and donor areas
5. Administering local anesthesia
6. Extracting individual hair follicles using punches
7. Providing a break for the person to have a meal
8. Creating microchannels in the recipient area in the natural direction of hair growth for the harvested hair follicles
9. Implanting the extracted follicles into the opened microchannels
10. Applying a dressing to the donor area.
These information reflect the general process. However, the process can be different for each patient, and the stages can vary depending on the doctor’s evaluation and the patient’s needs.
We Do The Best Hair Transplantation
Frequently Asked Questions
How many times can hair transplant be done?
What are the Causes of Hair Loss?
Is it normal for my hair to fall out while washing?
Does Stress Cause Hair Loss?
What are the Causes of Hair Loss in Women?
How is hair transplantation without shaving?
When can I get the hair I want with hair transplantation?
Is Transplanted Hair Different from Normal Hair?
Does Hair Transplantation Affect Sexual Power?