Stages of DHI Hair Transplantation Procedure
1. Conducting a detailed hair analysis
2. Determining and marking the recipient area and the hairline
3. Identifying and marking the donor area for graft extraction
4. Administering local anesthesia
5. Collecting individual hair follicles using special pens called Choi pens
6. Providing a break for the person to have a meal
7. Implanting the follicles into the scalp without the need for creating channels using Choi pens
8. Applying a dressing to the donor area.
These information reflect the general process. However, the process can be different for each patient, and the stages can vary depending on the doctor’s evaluation and the patient’s needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Season Important in Hair Transplantation?
What determines the price of hair transplantation? What should be considered when comparing hair transplant prices?
What are the factors that affect hair transplant results?
What are the prices for hair transplantation?
What is the price of beard transplantation?
When can the hair be combed after hair transplantation?
Is it allowed to wear a hat after hair transplantation?
When can I start sports after hair transplantation?
How should nutrition be after hair transplantation?